Prices listed exclude VAT at the prevailing rates.
For more informationContact us here
or call us
- Tested and certified for contract use.
- 25mm desktops in 4 finishes. Beech, Maple, Oak or White.
- Additional finishes are available at additional charge. Cherry, Hacienda Black, Walnut or Sand Zebrano.
- Back panels are supplied as standard in a Grey MFC finish at 475mm deep and 18mm thick.
- Alternative back panels may be supplied if requested in Beech, Maple, Oak or White at no additional cost to match the desktop colour.
- Back panels have cut-outs either side for cables to pass through
- Solid cantilever leg in Silver RAL9006 (No cable management).
- 2 Cable porthole covers
- Adjustable feet.
- Available as a right or left handed wave. Right handed illustrated.
- Wave desktop widths are available in 1,200, 1,400, 1,600 and 1,800mm widths
- Wave depths 800-900mm
- 5 year warranty
Rectangular, core, radial, bow fronted and 120 degree delta.
All configurations are available with cantilever leg or panel end.
1,200 × 800-900mm £150.75
1,400 × 800-900mm £160.75
1,600 × 800-900mm £168.75
1,800 × 800-900mm £183.25
This product may be subject to additional delivery charges depending on order value and destination. Generally this is £50.00 + Vat. Larger value orders will be delivered free of charge.
It arrives flat packed unless advised otherwise. Should you wish us to assemble the item please make contact to discuss our range of options.
Lead time is generally around 15 working days with delivery within 20 working days.
Illustrations are intended as a guide only and may not be an exact representation of the product. Customers should check with us if any points need clarification before purchase.
Available widths: 1,200, 1,400, 1600, 1,800mm
Height: 720mm (695mm + 25mm worktop)
Available with left or right handed wave. (Right hand illustrated)
The appearance of colours may vary depending on the lighting of your room or the settings of your monitor, any hard copies printed may not be an exact representation of the colour due to tolerances in the printing process.