Prices listed exclude VAT at the prevailing rates.
For more informationContact us here
or call us
- Suitable for commercial use and conforms to all current applicable BS standards
- Integral sliding tops as standard
- Legs are manufactured from 38 × 38mm box section steel, powder coated in Silver or White.
- 2 x Telescopic steel beams per desk which are available in 3 lengths depending on worktop size.
- Prices include 2 x double 250mm deep telescopic steel cable trays and hangers.
- Desktops available in widths up to 2,000mm and in depths of either 600 or 800mm.
- Ability to extend via Add-ons as and when required.
- 2 x Cable porthole covers on each bench
- 25mm thick desktops in 4 MFC wood finishes: Beech, Maple, Oak or White.
- Additional MFC wood finishes are available at additional charge. Cherry, Hacienda Black, Walnut or Zebrano.
- Framework finished in Silver RAL9006 or White RAL9016
- 5 year warranty
- Optional scalloped cut-outs for cable management at additional cost. See additional options below
1,000 × 1,250mm £302.00
1,200 × 1,250mm £323.25
1,400 × 1,250mm £331.00
1,600 × 1,250mm £372.50
1,800 × 1,250mm £378.00
2,000 × 1,250mm £407.25
This product may be subject to additional delivery charges depending on order value and destination. This is generally £50.00. Larger value orders will be delivered free of charge, providing delivery is strictly to one address.
Items will arrive flat packed unless advised otherwise. Should you wish us to assemble the item please make contact to discuss our range of options.
Manufacturing takes around 10 working days and delivery is generally within 15 working days for standard wood finishes.
£17.00 per desktop
Illustrations are intended as a guide only and may not be an exact representation of the product. Customers should check with us if any points need clarification before purchase.
1,000 x 1,250 x 730-760mm high
1,200 x 1,250 x 730-760mm high
1,400 x 1,250 x 730-760mm high
1,600 x 1,250 x 730-760mm high
1,800 x 1,250 x 730-760mm high
2,000 x 1,250 x 730-760mm high
The appearance of colours may vary depending on the lighting of your room or the settings of your monitor, any hard copies printed may not be an exact representation of the colour due to tolerances in the printing process.